Final Project: Invitations


So, I have finally finished the invitations for my final project! Unfortunately, I don’t have photos of the creation process, because I got really wrapped up in creating it that I kind of forgot to think about blogging about it. But I mean, I pretty much just did what I’ve been doing all along, which was used the trace effect to make up my imagery.

Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 8.51.48 AM.png

This Is what it ended up looking like. It started out looking pretty good and I was happy with it, but near the end there I struggled with the larger flower group. It kind of interfered with my center alignment for the typography section of my project, but I kind of played with it for a minute until it looked decent.

Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 9.02.21 AM

This is how it turned out. I think it looks a lot better, and doesn’t crowd the flowers or any of the other typography. However, as i’m sitting here writing this, and looking at the final product, I feel like I could move the entire typography section down a notch.

Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 8.52.13 AM

Above is a template that I got online, and its where I got my wording, because I wasn’t sure what to even include on the invitation.

Finishing this project took a lot longer than I wanted it to. Class time got taken up by presentations and other assignments to wrap up the semester, and so I didn’t get much personal work in. But I am relieved that it’s finally done and I can start focusing on putting everything together.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s